Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do women also say " I don't give it a shit/ damn."?
- Why word can I say like "her" or "his" but without know the gender of the person?
- Can 'regardless' have a negative connotation or it's a literal equivalent of "I don't mind"?
- I was reading a book and in it, a character said "Don't nag us, we just having fun." Isn't this...
- So "guy" can mean only "man", but "guys" means "people of either sex"?
- Is this natural in American English? "How many books do you read a month?" "Well, I don't read a...
- Can "square" be used as a substitute for "quadrangle"?
- Hello, Which of these sentences is correct? I hope you would get well soon. I hope you will ge...
- 正しい文書に直してください。 Friday December 3 2021 I worked from home today. Today was Friday. I was happy. ...
- Is it correct? "After she died, I haven't seen him go home to sleep."
- 1) You did adventure. 2) You did adventuresome. 3) You did adventurous. Wich one is correct? And...
- Which is the correct one : I translated into ... or i translated it to ...
- I'll go let everyone know What's the meaning of go in this sentence? And doesn't there have t...
- we(are run out of/ ran out of)sugar which one is correct ?
- is it natural? I've gone through a trying time, and it got me stronger.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...