- Which accent does this woman speak? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rS_hJMNaxlk
- What accent has the man in the video below got? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y04uPXDElt4
- What accent is this in the video below? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFIQemBSsaw
- What accent has the man in this video got? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWicuVXhgvI
- What accent does this woman have? https://youtu.be/P1bDn1qy1PY
- Contrast each other? or Contrast to each other? I want to say that A and B is contradictory.
- If you share a funny video with me, can I say let me check it?
- conventional wisdom says that math is a subject in which the more talented students are expected ...
- Does the paragraph below sound natural? Could you correct if any mistakes. My Nintendo Switch ...
- Why do we say " I helped my fried MOVE house yesterday" and not " I helped my fried MOVES house...
- Is it right to use "trifle" like that - "Don't pay attention to that thing, it's trifle !"
- which one is correct? thank you for a great explanation thank you for the great explanation
- HI, how do we read this date---> 1164? 1164--> Eleven sixty four or one thousand sixty four?
- Agsin I'm trying to translate a Neapolitan saying. Does this sentence make any sense to you? "Ge...
- If someone has just experienced an unfortunate event and you want to show your sympathy and comfo...
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- Which is correct :I have lived here since 1990 OR I have been living here since 1990?
- You deserve & You deserved & You deserve it ！which one is right？！
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How should I reply to this: "I hope you had a good time". 1. IT was good. 2. THAT was good.