Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "is it grammatically correct?" or "does it grammatically correct" which one is correct??
- "Leave me be" Is it grammatically correct? What does the sentence mean?
- Is this sentence correct? "will be" would not be more correct?
- "now you my be asking..." Is it grammatically correct?
- "Haven’t had" Is it grammatically correct?
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- What's the difference of cracked and chapped lip?
- Tokyo is the best prefecture to live in. or Tokyo is the best place to live in. Which is more ...
- Is this sentence correct? English may help me to extend my future choices.
- Which interpretation is correct? "If you've been through such a hardship even once, you [would...
- broken lip busted lip Which one?
- Can you show me the picture of saddle leather backpack?
- Can you say "I'm from + the name of the city or is it only used with the name of the country?
- I'm same way. Is this correct?
- I will be outside waiting for you. I will be waiting for you outside. which express is more natural?
- An ordinary people would not only not plan to return to that place again, but also would not even...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...