Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does it sound natural? "My English is not the same when I first got here."
- "He doesn't just like her." Does this sounds natural?
- Does this sound natural? "I don't know too"
- "Things that you don't know about indonesia." Does this sound natural?
- "Sorry, i speak English not that much." Does this sound natural?
- Which sounds more natural?
- It sounds delicious. Does this sound natural?
- How to describe the sound of bolowing a whistle in English? For traditional chinese, it's 嗶一一
- I am not sure if both of the following sentences “Our minds are attuned.” and “We are attuned m...
- It's difficult that Taro speaks English. In my opinion, this is a weird sentence on grammar, but...
- I want to ask about my grammar if I want to compare two numbers: 15% and 13%, can I write this: t...
- What does (Touch to it) mean in this video? Here is the link of the video in which this phrase h...
- Does this sound natural? Alice stepped on a banana skin and she was going to fall down, but at...
- broken lip busted lip Which one?
- Can you show me the picture of saddle leather backpack?
- Can you say "I'm from + the name of the city or is it only used with the name of the country?
- Door open ___ this side. A. on B. In C. At D. By Which is correct? And why?
- I'm same way. Is this correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...