Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "That's cool!!" Is this phrase just for young people? Can you please give me example how you use it
- Could you tell me some expressions that young people use ? "It is lit" for instance
- I learned "bang up" meant "put someone in prison". Is it used by all kinds of people, or is it a ...
- Hi. I noticed some young people use "buggered" to express you are done, or "ace" to express is so...
- Which of "boy" and "kid" sounds more like a word for young people?
- lying in the sofa lying on the sofa are both grammatically correct?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “I have some sympathy for his vi...
- Could you please keep your eyes on my baby and make sure that she doesn’t make any trouble?
- Is my text correct? Could you help me? - After clinic, I went to ~(store’s name ) in the afterno...
- Which one is correct.. The house is not be bought by us or The house is not bought by us ?
- *plant beans* Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He planted bean...
- Which one should I use, Between or among? What do you hope to achieve in this area in the next 5-...
- I'm single and ready to mingle. Does this expression sound natural?
- Does midnight only refer to a specific time?
- Nobody can predict stuff like that. Does this expression sound natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?