Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- are outsiders considered to be people who live villages or in small towns?
- It's disgusting that the government has been so inept in the face of such an increase in the numb...
- There are many delicious foods there. Does this sound natural?
- There are 23 millions people in population in my country. Does it sound natural?
- Our city is pet friendly. Does it sound natural?
- As a homeless veteran who had served in the army for two decades, I can finally find a temporar...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? homeless
- What does homeless mean?
- Would you please proofread a part of my essay ? First, this is because we should also learn in...
- Does “plant her rear end on the floor” mean she sit on the floor？
- Would you please proofread a part of my essay? This is evident from the fact that our school i...
- Does it make sense to say "I'm sure you know my situation" when someone asks you what they can pr...
- What does the audio say? I can’t hear some words clearly. Thanks!
- Do these sentences sound natural? How about we forget about everything and have a little fun? ...
- 1. Feeling too tired, I went home early. 2. Having nothing to do, I just want to sleep. 3. ...
- I’m trying to build a sentence with Neither , is this sentence correct??? Neither of them can...
- I have the same bag as him. I have the same bag as his. Which one is correct?
- Any day now, any day now, I shall be released. What's the meaning of "any day now"?
- They didn't think they could bear it if anyone found out about the Potters. What does the "bear"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?