Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- shitty/crappy ehich one is commonly used? if both are, then which one is more stronger?
- what do you guys often say when you stub your toe or hit your head in the desk?
- a pain in the neck = nuisance？ which one is more commonly used？
- in one sitting in one shot in one go which one is used the most commonly?
- keep one's head above water Is this a common phrase? How do you use it?
- What is the difference between raise and rear ?
- What is the difference between raise my baby and bring up my baby ?
- What is the difference between raised and grew up ?
- Is it correct to use be crazy about when it's talked about people? Let's say I'm really crazy ab...
- in the apartment or at the apartment?
- can tell what is the difference of "must not" and "may not"?
- could you correct it ? help me " you only get one life .It's actually your duty to live it as fu...
- You'd better not drive then! Here( you'd) Abbreviation for what?!!
- Hello, Is this sentence ok? : He told the truth
- My personality, I usually don't go clubs, bars I don't stay up late, I won't drinking with someon...
- "It time is for going home?" This sentence is correct?
- If I told guy "I'm not such an easy girl, don't text me" because If he think I'm an easy, that's ...
- what is the difference between source and resource
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...