Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- In a dinner, I said 'are you full?'. Is it polite or impolite? How do I say more polite?
- Which expressions sound like more natural or polite for the native speakers?
- ¿Cómo suelen saludarse entre amigos y en una situación formal?
- Do you say impolite or unpilate,,, opposite to polite
- I am gonna do this expression is normal and frequently used in life or a little informal and rude?
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- (in sacrament meeting) l got up to the pulpit and testified the Lord lives. Hello. Is the sen...
- I like this video. I was impressed by what Kerry talked in it and how much he loved and cared his...
- I'm facing backlash for posting this on Facebook. Is this correct?
- Does this sound natural? He was supposed not to be disqualified but yet the company disqualified ...
- I got backlash! I got a lot of backlash! Is this correct?
- I would like to develop my English with efficient words
- What is "backlash"? Do you still use a lot these days? Can you give me some examples?
- Which of the following is the correct question: 1. Are we supposed to leave it as it is? 2. Are w...
- Does this sound natural?: "your name is on top of the list"
- How should I say "ممنون" in English in different ways? For example in persian we say : "ممنون، م...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Can I say "Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!" in the meaning of "Enjoy the rest of the weeken...
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?