Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which do you say 1 or 2? 1. Please leave it to me. 2. Please leave it for me.
- 1:It depends on what we're watching. 2:It depends on what we're gonna watch.(We're going to the ...
- 1:She caught me to watch. 2:She caught me watching. (Which is correct? )
- Which one makes sense? 1-I continued to have my men watch him. 2-I had my men continue to watch him.
- Could I say these ones? or which one is wrong? ①It really turned out to be a nice day. ②It beca...
- Which is correct? Story book or storybook?
- Which one should I use, Between or among? What do you hope to achieve in this area in the next 5-...
- Do the following sentences sound natural? A) If I had had enough money with me, I could have b...
- Is this correct? "What kind of a kid you were used to be?"
- In terms of organ transplantation，What is the difference between “graft ” and “transplant ”
- I'm single and ready to mingle. Does this expression sound natural?
- Does midnight only refer to a specific time?
- Nobody can predict stuff like that. Does this expression sound natural?
- How much does it cost to have the cosmetic surgery? Does this expression sound natural?
- She's touching up her makeup. Does this expression sound natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?