Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "He wouldn't pass it to his certain death." in the last but one sentence mean?
- What does the last "live" mean?
- What does "I'll give it a shot" mean?
- What does "A person dead to shame" mean?
- What does "She died herself " mean?
- What is the difference between die and decease and vanish ?
- What is the difference between die and decease ?
- What is the difference between He died also. and He died as well. ?
- How to reply when someone reply “sorry for your loss” “Thank you”? Or ?
- CORRECT? I will buy you candy What kind of candy? Any kind you want
- Does this sentence sound natural "If u want u can share with me but no pressure at all"
- Thank you for the souvenirs. Should I response "Hope you like it" or "Hope you liked it" (I ga...
- Would you please proofread a part of my essay ? First, this is because we should also learn in...
- Do these sentences sound natural? How about we forget about everything and have a little fun? ...
- 1. Feeling too tired, I went home early. 2. Having nothing to do, I just want to sleep. 3. ...
- He fell off on the tree. He's OK. Actually, It seems like he had a very lucky for he didn't break...
- I have a question about this sentence. Could you give me a hand? ex. He talked me into marrying ...
- First time when i met you, i liked you a little. But as time goes by , I'm getting to like you ev...
- They didn't think they could bear it if anyone found out about the Potters. What does the "bear"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?