Question
u-1
8 Oct 2021

"I talked with Kenken on the phone last night and learned that his planning to ask his previous boss if he can work for him again has nothing to do with his friend, Bonbon. I felt bad. I thought he wanted to go back to his previous job just because his friend wanted to do that. That’s why I was really mad at him, thinking he can’t do anything by himself. I judged him too quickly. I’m ashamed. "

Hello! Do you think the sentences in the passage sound OK? Thank you in advance.

Answers

"I talked with Kenken on the phone last night and learned that his planning to ask his previous boss if he can work for him again has nothing to do with his friend, Bonbon. I felt bad. I thought he wanted to go back to his previous job just because his friend wanted to do that. That’s why I was really  mad at him, thinking he can’t  do anything by himself. I judged him too quickly. I’m ashamed. "