Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Books selling well are not always good. Is this sentence natural?
- why they say "she is sleeping now" when she is already asleep? shouldn't they use present simple ...
- Are both sentences right? 1. Whose is the book you showed me? 2. Whose book you showed me?
- Books which sell well are not always / necessarily good. In this sentence, always and necess...
- CORRECT AND NATURAL? Don't you want to try to date with me? OR Don't you want to try dating with ...
- Does this sentence sound natural? Please don't have your mouth too close to the microphone as ...
- is it natural? she is very thorough and careful
- What does "I was never meant to teach" mean?
- I learned today that both "goofy" and "silly" are insults but very mild. I have always thought th...
- Do any of you listen to K-POP?
- Volevo chiedere se sarebbe possibile ... E" naturale? o serve il congiuntivo?
- La ringrazio molto Le ringrazio molto . qual'è la forma giusta di cortesia ??
- Salve. Vorrei chiedervi l'uso dell'espressione " Non c'e' ne per nessuno." Potrete spiegarm...
- Se dice "vuoi che vengo da te?" o "vuoi che venga da te?" Pensavo dovevo utilizzare il congiuntivo
- La frase giusta è:Grazie per l' interessamento o Grazie per l'interesse?