Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- why they say "she is sleeping now" when she is already asleep? shouldn't they use present simple ...
- Are both sentences right? 1. Whose is the book you showed me? 2. Whose book you showed me?
- Books which sell well are not always / necessarily good. In this sentence, always and necess...
- CORRECT AND NATURAL? Don't you want to try to date with me? OR Don't you want to try dating with ...
- CORRECT AND NATURAL? I've never been told "I love you"
- Does this sentence sound natural? Please don't have your mouth too close to the microphone as ...
- is it natural? she is very thorough and careful
- What does "I was never meant to teach" mean?
- I learned today that both "goofy" and "silly" are insults but very mild. I have always thought th...
- Do any of you listen to K-POP?
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- Welche ist das Richtige: danke vielmal oder danke vielmals?
- Ist der Satz richtig? Die Regierung plant, illegale Migranten nicht abzuschieben.
- Wo kann 'meiner Meinung nach' in einem Satz gehen?
- Ist das richtig? Ich finde das Thema Musik im Zeitalter des Internets sehr interessant, wi...