Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 「やめい」ってどういう意味ですか？ 最近、これをちょくちょく見ます。 「stop!」？
- What is the difference between やめて and やめろ ?
- 「やめておけ！」と「やめて！」の違いはなんですか？ 誰かが誰かを殴るつもりだったら「やめとけ！」と言えますか？ 誰かが誰かを殴ている時に「やめて！」と言えますか？
- “Take my way” Could you tell me what to say in what situation?
- Does this sentecen seem natural? "Although this problem is a significant one, the advantages o...
- "lace up your shoes." "she's 3 she doesn't know how to lace up her shoes." (does this sound nat...
- Does this sentence sound natural? Please don't have your mouth too close to the microphone as ...
- Do you call it cable car or chairlift?
- What does "I was never meant to teach" mean?
- I learned today that both "goofy" and "silly" are insults but very mild. I have always thought th...
- Do any of you listen to K-POP?
- What does “ she’s tough-enough hire as it is” mean? I heard this sentence in scene when the girl...
- Can I go to the bathroom? (during class) Can I still use my sentence or does it sound weird? Pl...