Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can anyone give me a sentence example of concern
- Can you give me some sentences with “go through”?
- Can you give some sentences with “give away”?
- Gimme some sentences with «rather» plz
- please give me an example of sentence with “though”
- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- Marshall and Robin are having dinner alone. (i mean only two of them) It’s going awkward. Robin:...
- Do they have the same meaning? 1. I cant go there at such a short notice 2. I cant go there at a...
- What do you think I said?
- 請問這個表現自然嗎？ Today I watched Japanese animated movie which called Your Name. Although I have seen ...
- “Have you still not finished your homework?” Is this phrase correct ?
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- what calling somebody a prick means?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd