Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can I say “hay is animal food”?
- Does The verb “to show up” sound a little pejorative?
- Are the verbs “to endure” and “ to bear” synonymous?
- Is GET A HOLD OF an expression or a phrasal verb ?
- Hokkaido produce a large number of vegetables.は文章として正しいですか？
- If any carrots remain, would you put them into the refrigerator? Does this sound natural?
- Can you go buy some carrots for me on the way back home? Does this sound natural?
- I dislike/hate carrot the worst among vegetables. Does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? "The movie's name is Iris"
- What is the difference between “Do you feel cold?” and “Are you cold?”? Which is common?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) The weather is so cold. My han...
- how to appreciate to someone who giving you a Information and saying that he will always teach yo...
- What does "I feel a cold coming on and I sure as shit aint having it " mean? Is it like the pers...
- What is the meaning of “change hands” in legal documents?
- How to read longitude and latitude. E 114°55'11'' N 41°12'10''
- "I sat immediately behind him’ it was necessary to make a decision immediately" can I use direc...
- Hi, is anybody here who wants to talk (with or to) *con* me?
- It's burned to a crisp! Does it sound unnatural when I say it's burned to crisp? Can you tell m...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...