Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- He coped that situation wisely. Is this correct?
- He is fixated on age Is it correct?
- In case of singing, you should shut the window. is this correct?
- She's in the slammer. Is this correct?
- I just got back from outside. Is this correct?
- What is the difference between peep and tweet ?
- When do you use "Hey peeps"? Do you say this when you see your family, friends, or coworkers. I w...
- What does peep shit mean?
- When to use “in” and when to use “at”? Is there a rule for it?
- which ls correct? "translation of japanese INTO English" or "translation of japanese TO English"?
- Which is right? This issue has become controversial Or This issue has became controversial
- What the different between okey and dokey ???
- Please tell me the translation and meaning of these lyrics. I could preach the peace but say, "...
- I'll go let everyone know What's the meaning of go in this sentence? And doesn't there have t...
- we(are run out of/ ran out of)sugar which one is correct ?
- is it natural? I've gone through a trying time, and it got me stronger.
- When something or someone is so cool, can I use the expression "not mess around"? example- "They...
- Every piece of furniture in this room is an antique. Why shouldn't antiques (plural) be used in t...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...