Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you use "neither" & "either" ? In both speaking and writing. Please show me some examples
- how to use "it" and "that" in a sentence?
- Explain me please how to use "either" and "neither" with some examples
- how to use "a" and "the" ? both are different to use and the meaning?
- how do you guys use "be + ing" and "being" in the sentences usually!!?? or the way to use..?
- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- Is my pronunciation okay? “I hate being with people who smoke. They make me wait so much time fo...
- Which is correct, "They call me a unique lady." or "They call me Unique Lady"?
- If you recommend someone to do something, and they say "I suppose I can," how serious do you thin...
- I would have gone to bed if you didn't text me. Does this sound natural?
- "Decide with group members who will take a role of A(or B), respectively" Is grammatically correct?
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- what calling somebody a prick means?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd