Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- We will waiting for you. Is the sentence right?
- I'm calling to miss you Is it a correct sentence?
- There are still some people to come. Is this sentence correct?
- Which sentence is correct? - I look forward to seeing you ON the next month - I look forward to s...
- Is this grammatically correct? “I hope you come back any sooner”
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Marshall and Robin are having dinner alone. (i mean only two of them) It’s going awkward. Robin:...
- Do they have the same meaning? 1. I cant go there at such a short notice 2. I cant go there at a...
- Is my pronunciation okay? “I hope it doesn’t snow tonight. I don’t want to shovel the snow.”
- What do you think I said?
- 請問這個表現自然嗎？ Today I watched Japanese animated movie which called Your Name. Although I have seen ...
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- what calling somebody a prick means?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd