[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When you heard of the place but don't really know about it deeply, do you say like 'I know of th...
- it's such a beautiful city can i say 'so beautiful city ' or not? and why?
- what does sound more natural? 'a city of america' or 'a city in America'
- If someone asks: Are you from Rio de Janeiro? Can I say: Yes, Niterói, more exactly. does it make...
- We consider them the most famous band in the town OR We consider them as the most famous band in ...
- Which city would you recommend for a girl travelling alone in America?
- What is the difference between Why did you go to the city. and What made you go to the city. ?
- I wonder which city they are running in this marathon. Does this sound natural?
- lying in the sofa lying on the sofa are both grammatically correct?
- Witch one sounds more natural? A: they are going to fight you. B: really? A: I’m joking don’t ...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “I have some sympathy for his vi...
- Could you please keep your eyes on my baby and make sure that she doesn’t make any trouble?
- Is my text correct? Could you help me? - After clinic, I went to ~(store’s name ) in the afterno...
- *plant beans* Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He planted bean...
- Which one should I use, Between or among? What do you hope to achieve in this area in the next 5-...
- I'm single and ready to mingle. Does this expression sound natural?
- Does midnight only refer to a specific time?
- Nobody can predict stuff like that. Does this expression sound natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?