Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you use or hear “scarce”? I want to know how common this word is.
- Is it common to use the word “far-fetched”?
- Is the word 'hitherto' commonly used?
- Is “errant” a common word? Is it a commonly used word?
- Is it common to use the verb “to glance”?
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- (in sacrament meeting) l got up to the pulpit and testified the Lord lives. Hello. Is the sen...
- I like this video. I was impressed by what Kerry talked in it and how much he loved and cared his...
- I'm facing backlash for posting this on Facebook. Is this correct?
- Does this sound natural? He was supposed not to be disqualified but yet the company disqualified ...
- I got backlash! I got a lot of backlash! Is this correct?
- I would like to develop my English with efficient words
- What is "backlash"? Do you still use a lot these days? Can you give me some examples?
- Which of the following is the correct question: 1. Are we supposed to leave it as it is? 2. Are w...
- Does this sound natural?: "your name is on top of the list"
- How should I say "ممنون" in English in different ways? For example in persian we say : "ممنون، م...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Can I say "Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!" in the meaning of "Enjoy the rest of the weeken...
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?