Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is The vamps famous?
- Does the word funfair refer to an ordinary fair?
- Is ponder meaning stronger than consider?
- very considered, hightly considered, es lo mismo que, very regarded, y hightly regarded?
- Hello, fairly is the weakest among pretty and quite, right?
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- "With him, you should always expect the unexpected." Does this sound natural? What else would...
- Does it sound natural? A weird Taiwanese guy who tries to master English while living in Japan. (...
- Как пополнить свой словарный запас и пользоваться выученными фразами?
- Is this natural in American English? "How many books do you read a month?" "Well, I don't read a...
- Can "square" be used as a substitute for "quadrangle"?
- 1) You did adventure. 2) You did adventuresome. 3) You did adventurous. Wich one is correct? And...
- Which is the correct one : I translated into ... or i translated it to ...
- I'll go let everyone know What's the meaning of go in this sentence? And doesn't there have t...
- we(are run out of/ ran out of)sugar which one is correct ?
- is it natural? I've gone through a trying time, and it got me stronger.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...