Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- you're welcome é formal ou informal? Existe outra maneira de falar?
- I hear people saying thank you in two different ways. Does either one of them sound more formal, ...
- Do you know how to say 'too many people and too noise' in a more formal way?
- Is it acceptable to use a question in a formal style essay? l have read a lot about this, some te...
- Anyone is more formal than anybody, right?
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- I'm hungry. Make me breakfast.であっていますか？(お腹すいた。ご飯作って)
- About one third of Japan 's electricity came from nuclear plants until the 2011 Fukushim nuclear ...
- Please correct these sentences and make them more natural. It's most difficult for me to curb ...
- I have not had a conversation in English in a long time. Is this sentence correct ?
- Does it make sense? Main activities of the residents’ association: 1. Disaster prevention activi...
- What does it mean "to manicure the table"?
- "no one has ever asked me that." (does this sound natural?)
- Hello there. Can i use "stray" For humans too as a verb as in " We were split into teams but my p...
- The garbage boxes with metal-capped wheels are everywhere Istanbul's streets. Does this sound na...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?