Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- “If I were you” Why is this sentence use “were”?(not was)
- “The very reason why I love May” Is this grammatically correct? And can I say it without ‘why’ o...
- What do you got here? Is this grammatically correct? Then, tell me the reason. I don’t know how ‘...
- What does "who better to do this" mean? Isn't it wrong grammatically sentence? Plz help me out😢
- In this sentence: I wish he were here. Why can’t I use “was” instead of “were”?
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Do you sometimes pronounce the phrase "just an ordinary" like "jus-nor-near-y"?
- "I completely forgot to set the alarm before going to bed last night, so when I woke up this morn...
- If you don't get the habit of reading when you are young, you don't try to read books for rest o...
- What did she said before friend on FaceTime?
- It was exciting! The police were chasing the thief when I………15………. They grabbed him while he ………1...
- broken lip busted lip Which one?
- Can you show me the picture of saddle leather backpack?
- Can you say "I'm from + the name of the city or is it only used with the name of the country?
- I'm same way. Is this correct?
- I will be outside waiting for you. I will be waiting for you outside. which express is more natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...