19 October

  • English (US) Near fluent
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

what is a single word or term to describe a "time where something or a particular activity occur"? something like "usual time" in a sense.

for example: the usual time the server goes down is during the middle of the day.

is there a specific word, that you can substitute to the sentence below? something that resembles a "hotspot" but it refers to a time rather than place

the __ of server downtime is typically during the middle of the day.

Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Related questions
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions