Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is the following sentence natural? 1. Shall we go shopping with me?
- i did fine is this sentence natural?
- Is this sentence natural? I live in the country, so I usually use my car whenever I go somewhere.
- Is the following sentence natural? This sentence needs a bit of a retouch.
- Is the following sentence natural? It was raining and thundering severely this morning.
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- What does "dynamic interaction" mean in the sentence "Now let’s make a detailed analysis of the t...
- a person can be a high key as opposite of low-key person?
- Is it natural? Never fail to be thankful to the people around you.
- What's the difference 'Have you been working overtime lately?' 'Have you worked overtime lately?'
- What's the difference 'What have you done lately?' 'What have you been doing lately?'
- The question was so difficult I couldn't do it. Does this sound natural?
- 1. He's not home from school yet. 2. He's not home from the school yet. Are both correct?
- What is the difference between “be named after” and “be named for” I wonder whether its meaning ...
- Heyy, Natives^^) I hope some of you play League of Legends, so you can be awared of what followi...
- What’s the difference between these? I’m still confused about that. 1 I like “to eat” apples. 2 ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- They didn't think they could bear it if anyone found out about the Potters. What does the "bear"?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct : I'm hangover/hungover or I have a hangover/hungover or I got a hangover/hu...