Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does "dilettante" has a negative connotation?
- Does "preach" have negative meaning?
- Does the word "tout" have a negative connotation?
- Is "somewhat" an antonym of "little"?
- Does "petite" sound negative?
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Is this natural in American English? "How many books do you read a month?" "Well, I don't read a...
- Can "square" be used as a substitute for "quadrangle"?
- Hello, Which of these sentences is correct? I hope you would get well soon. I hope you will ge...
- Is it correct? "After she died, I haven't seen him go home to sleep."
- Hey, So I am watching this show called The Big Bang theory and there is a moment when Sheldon is ...
- 1) You did adventure. 2) You did adventuresome. 3) You did adventurous. Wich one is correct? And...
- Which is the correct one : I translated into ... or i translated it to ...
- I'll go let everyone know What's the meaning of go in this sentence? And doesn't there have t...
- we(are run out of/ ran out of)sugar which one is correct ?
- is it natural? I've gone through a trying time, and it got me stronger.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...