- Could you please tell me how you say “what’s that?” in a polite way? For example, it’s when you r...
- Please tell me what is the future tense of the verb «can»
- Can i just say “good” when someone says: How have you been? How is it going?
- How do you say ‘ 看不到尽头‘ in English ?
- Could you tell me how to use “ease” as a verb?
- What is the difference between 1) "Could not you tell me" and 2) "Couldn't you tell me" and 3) "C...
- What is the difference between to tell and to say ?
- "I told you I didn't like you. You're relentless." Does this sound natural?
- Does this sentence sound natural? I was so sleepy during the daytime. Because my daughter was...
- “To be honest“ vs “tbh” Which is more casual?? If I were to use “tbh” in academic situations, wha...
- band aid plaster bandage Which one is correct for cover the wound?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “I can't do it right away. You s...
- What do the below sentences mean? Do they mean the same or different? Do they sound natural if I ...
- Does the phrase” My present self” mean what I am now?
- What's the difference between how about you or what about you? For example:I prefer game shows, ...
- What would be the difference between saying "come ACROSS as a weak person" and "come OFF as a wea...
- Are they both correct? It is a kind of art and craft. It is a kind of arts and crafts.
- My korea name is yeonkyeong english name recommendation 😆
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?