Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The answer is A, but I think C is also right?
- In question 23, which is the correct answer?
- Why the answer C is correct?
- I think that both of C and D are right answers. Is that true?!🤔
- In question 26, which answer is true ?
- Which is more natural? Can I ask a question? Or can I ask you a question?
- I have a little question about linguistic. That is what is Xbar theory? What functions does it h...
- I have a question regarding the following sentence. "I aimed my remarks at Susan, but she did...
- Does "a score of" mean "a lot of"? or does it mean 20?
- Is this a complete sentence? "my pleasure" and what does it mean?
- Could I have iced latte? Could I have a iced latte? Which one is correct?
- Guys what does the word "SNOWBALLED" mean?. I read "It SNOWBALLED into a much bigger problem..." ...
- For a native english speaker like you, which one is more natural/better to listen to? 1- The tra...
- Could you please quickly check my grammar? Did i tall you from your work?
- I don't like the people thinking about her. A fish resembling Dracula was recently discovered i...
- 〈The〉Buddhism has relieved 〈the〉Japanese people of〈the〉suffering through/by/with 〈the〉 praying...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 ———- The school bell rang and the ...
- Is your English as like as UK English?Our area people speak English behind by grammatically,but n...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd