Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- What the different between okey and dokey ???
- What should I do in anyway to improve the English skills on listening quickly?
- “WHAT'S IT TO YOU WHAT I DO.” What is the sentence structure of this sentence?
- We can use our nose for ...... the correct is "smell" or "smelling"?
- Why “go south” means “things are going bad”? Is there any reason for that?
- I'll go let everyone know What's the meaning of go in this sentence? And doesn't there have t...
- we(are run out of/ ran out of)sugar which one is correct ?
- is it natural? I've gone through a trying time, and it got me stronger.
- When something or someone is so cool, can I use the expression "not mess around"? example- "They...
- Every piece of furniture in this room is an antique. Why shouldn't antiques (plural) be used in t...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...