Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 血中滞留性とは、体外に排出される前に血の中に長くとどまることができる性質のことですか？ たとえば「この薬物に求められているのは〜だ」 よろしくお願いします。
- 血だらけの戦場にあるよりいい実験室はないのか？ Does this sound natural?
- What does 血が巡る mean?
- "If the price [were(=was)] cheap (present), you [should] buy it immediately (present)." Is thi...
- Which one sounds better?: ‘Fuck y’all’s fake social media lives’ or ‘Fuck all your fake social me...
- Is it possible to say “I was made fun by my friends.” instead of “I was made fun of by my friends.”?
- What does chap mean? Is it still a common word that people are using these days?
- I'm trying to pick up some items that I bought from the app. Please check my grammar and tell me...
- Have a good day! と言われたら何と返すのですか？
- That house is Chris'. or That house is Chris's. Which one is correct?
- I have a friend to help me. I have a friend to come over. are these sentences correct?😲
- 1)"there's no discord with my family we always agree on everything." 2)"there's many discord par...
- "that is too long, do you have anything sooner." OR "that is too far away, do have any earlier ...