Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- Can you guys put some common expressions that native people use?^•^
- Does this sound natural? I want to scholarship my grandma from back home.
- Can anyone explain me about the word "exigency" ? its frquency, fanciness, examples, .etc !Thanks
- Hi, if there is my relative's wedding, should I call it ( family event)or (family occasion)? thanks
- What do we call a person who is unable to speak?
- As you native English speakers know well, the example below is a type of "conditional" sentence: ...
- Does this sound natural ? Can I ask about waiting time ?
- How do you use "yep!" in day to day? Tell me please! 🙏
- Is this sentence correct ? "The invidious issue that underlies the feud"
- My parents had been married for 10 years when I was born. It' not until my parents was married f...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Can I say "Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!" in the meaning of "Enjoy the rest of the weeken...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?