Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What do you think I said?
- 請問這個表現自然嗎？ Today I watched Japanese animated movie which called Your Name. Although I have seen ...
- “Have you still not finished your homework?” Is this phrase correct ?
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- When do you use.... -How long have you waited for me? -How long have you been waiting for me?
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- what calling somebody a prick means?
- Hi, can I ask you how to read the following number? “-3” Is it minus three or negative three? ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd