Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is correct, "They call me a unique lady." or "They call me Unique Lady"?
- If you recommend someone to do something, and they say "I suppose I can," how serious do you thin...
- I would have gone to bed if you didn't text me. Does this sound natural?
- "Decide with group members who will take a role of A(or B), respectively" Is grammatically correct?
- Marshall and Robin are having dinner alone. (i mean only two of them) It’s going awkward. Robin:...
- How do you pronounce the word: "exit" /ˈɛgzɪt/ or /ˈɛksɪt/ ?? I've heard it both ways.
- The daisies smelled fresh and sweet. What kind of complement is the phrase, “fresh and sweet”? ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Let’s just wait for the advert...
- refill the tire Is this correct when your tire is flat?
- what calling somebody a prick means?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd