Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can you speak indoors? Your sound is breaking outside... Or Can you speak inside of your ro...
- Excuse me, do the sentences sound natural to English native speakers? Thanks in advance!🙏🙇♂️ In...
- When does "chill" become plural? My favorite artist is "why don't we" and I love their song na...
- USA military training is physically and mentally exhausting?
- what did I say ? 👇
- ¿Se dice "I cooked for my family" o "I cooked to my family"?
- Even though "Coca-Cola" makes sense, does "Cola" not work as same as abbreviation?
- The original sentence: There was no way to know in advance that these problems would occur. I wa...
- When you say "This is a property issue just as you noted", what does "noted" mean?
- ¿Está bien decir What beautiful Is hear you! ? si quiero decir "¡Qué bonito/hermoso es escucharte...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...