Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you usually use “Long time no see”?Is there any other good greeting instead of it?
- Is this sentence awkward? (1) I want to go to America, but it's up in the air when I go there. ...
- Does this sound natural in English? If you know me you know that I'm a huge fan of Celine Dion.
- GRE test is really hard for me Especially the verbal part 😓 Just complaining
- What is the difference between [hereafter refered to as ~] and [hereinafter refered to as ~]...
- All of them are cute or all of them is cute??
- What does chomp mean? Is it a common word?
- in sentence "If I woke up early, I'd arrive at work", it's a good sentence or I better use "earli...
- what it means by "off the scene " if someone is doing something behind the scene, can say " he is...
- "I thought you would have pawned it by now" "I thought you had pawned it by now" are both correc...