Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- by you nor by me. Is by you nor me. incorrect?
- Is “What are you plotting” = “what are you up to”?
- Is this sentence awkward? ① It cost me a fortune, but I bit the bullet and bought it. ② Your an...
- Which sounds better 1st or 2nd? And what would you say in this situation? (on the phone) I can’t...
- What is PX short for?Is that "Post Exchange"? I wonder why X is short for Exchange not E?
- Is the word female ever considered disrespectful when it's used to refer to women? I saw this gu...
- Guys please 🙏🏻😊. Are these 6 sentences with COME UP correct? 1- She told us that something came u...
- Does a native person know meaning of all the words in a dictionary ?
- "we are travelling in a ship." "we are travelling on a ship." "we are travelling by a ship." Wh...
- what is the difference between odd and weird?