Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? I'm going to visit Saint Peterusprg
- La Saint Chapelle is a Gothic chapel on the lîe de la Cité, near le Notre Dame de Paris Does th...
- Do you celebrate Saint Valentine's Day? What do you do in this day?
- Please correct these sentences and make them more natural. It's most difficult for me to curb ...
- I have not had a conversation in English in a long time. Is this sentence correct ?
- Is it natural to say "Do not nag about everything"?
- Can I say “I like the sound of these.” ? I like sound of pronunciation for some kanji characte...
- What does it mean "to manicure the table"?
- "no one has ever asked me that." (does this sound natural?)
- Hello there. Can i use "stray" For humans too as a verb as in " We were split into teams but my p...
- The garbage boxes with metal-capped wheels are everywhere Istanbul's streets. Does this sound na...
- - ......1...... the parade ....2..... ? -Yes; it ......3...... an hour ago! Has / started / begu...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?