Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which sentence is more natural? I'm going to take the train to LA tomorrow. I'm flying to LA tomo...
- My friend got a parking fine so i decided to help him out by paying for his parking fine. Is this...
- Which word better fits the context? I set the alarm for/at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. (for VS at)
- Does "as with" mean " as is the case with"?
- This is my journal!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I want to know the most natural and casual way to say this!!! Plea...
- the rest of us ↑ "rest" includes "us" or not ?
- The wound is stung. The wound is prickling. Do they make sense? How would you say?
- Please tell me what a "two-piece" and a "three-piece" are. What clothes are they made of?
- What's the difference between "hit", "strike" and "knock"? For example: I was nearly hit/knocked/...
- Is there anyone who could check and point out unnatural things as English in this statement? I ...