[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "The book on someone is that..." mean? The book on Tanaka is that his fastball, whic...
- Which Sometimes I failed to return the books, because I'm lazy. sounds the most natural?
- Move the book to the first shelf from the top. Does this sound natural?
- What does the word to rouse mean? Thank you.
- The screw performs an axial rotation OR? the screw performs rotation around an axis Which on...
- Put the poster on the wall. Put the poster up on the wall. Which one is correct?
- I will go to the bed as soon as I ….. my homework. (do/ did/ had done/ will) ??
- Which verb should I use here ("is" or "are"?): "her target audience are/is kids and teenagers"
- 〈The〉Buddhism has relieved 〈the〉Japanese people of〈the〉suffering through/by/with 〈the〉 praying...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 ———- The school bell rang and the ...
- Is your English as like as UK English?Our area people speak English behind by grammatically,but n...
- ''As soon as we arrive at my parents' place.'' - Is it parents' or parents's?
- What did he say? Really? _________, _________, ________day conversation about it.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd