Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- January 4th, clear. The New Years is over. Does this sound natural?
- On January 17th 1995, exactly twenty years ago today, a huge earthquake hit Kobe-Osaka area in we...
- What does January bouts of depression mean?
- Is it correct to use be crazy about when it's talked about people? Let's say I'm really crazy ab...
- in the apartment or at the apartment?
- can tell what is the difference of "must not" and "may not"?
- could you correct it ? help me " you only get one life .It's actually your duty to live it as fu...
- You'd better not drive then! Here( you'd) Abbreviation for what?!!
- Hello, Is this sentence ok? : He told the truth
- My personality, I usually don't go clubs, bars I don't stay up late, I won't drinking with someon...
- "It time is for going home?" This sentence is correct?
- If I told guy "I'm not such an easy girl, don't text me" because If he think I'm an easy, that's ...
- what is the difference between source and resource
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...