Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is more natural? I forget her name. Or I forgot her name.
- What's the name of it?? There is spelling hint below
- What's the name of this brand??
- 'I got something in my eye' or 'I got something in my eyes' Which is true ?
- What does "one" mean? One can always depend on their being helpful. mean?
- Which is correct?😊 1. Why didn't you call me? 2. Why did you not call me?
- It’s time to call it a day. It’s time to wrap it up. It’s time to wrap things up. It’s time to...
- Hi, I'm looking for a native speaker or English language partner to practice English with him😊.
- Hello, Is this sentence ok? : He told the truth
- My personality, I usually don't go clubs, bars I don't stay up late, I won't drinking with someon...
- "It time is for going home?" This sentence is correct?
- If I told guy "I'm not such an easy girl, don't text me" because If he think I'm an easy, that's ...
- what is the difference between source and resource
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...