Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does "incredibly kind" mean same as "really kind"?
- Europeans are trying to wipe out natives americans by putting them in reservations (does this so...
- Does it sound natural? " You will receive a Starbucks E-gift voucher if you participate in the s...
- Which is correct: “I wanted to believe that you know how I felt” or “I wanted to believe that you...
- when can I use 'hold' like have?
- 〈The〉Buddhism has relieved 〈the〉Japanese people of〈the〉suffering through/by/with 〈the〉 praying...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 ———- The school bell rang and the ...
- Is your English as like as UK English?Our area people speak English behind by grammatically,but n...
- ''As soon as we arrive at my parents' place.'' - Is it parents' or parents's?
- What did he say? Really? _________, _________, ________day conversation about it.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is right? 30th or 30rd