Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Octopuses look stupid but actually they are very intelligent. Does this sound natural?
- Octopuses use their arms to grab food, and then use their mouths to rip the food apart. Squids c...
- Octopuses have no bones. They can live 1 to 3 years. An octopus has 8 arms and every arm has su...
- Please tell me how to pronounce “where’ve “, thank you !
- How should I say “Lucia”? Is it “lu-see-a” or “lu-shee-a”?
- Which is better “Blowfish “ and “Pufferfish “?
- "Even if I asked tomorrow, he wouldn't tell me." Does this sentence sound strange?
- is this okay?? I honestly can’t believe the things that are considered “music” these days. If yo...
- Do these sentences make sense? 1. You can talk with your partner smoothly for two minutes. 2. Y...
- Why can we say this phrase? I met it in a book. "They are such a bad driver"
- Is it hard to ba a lawyer student in America and what to do so?
- Is “How does your sister look like?” a correct sentence? Shall I change “how” into “what”?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- If you are not the correct person, please direct me the correct one. Does this sentence sound nat...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...