Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) Could you leave the volume up?...
- How much does it cost to have the cosmetic surgery? Does this expression sound natural?
- She's touching up her makeup. Does this expression sound natural?
- a. This is the most important thing to me. b. This is the most important thing for me. Which o...
- It took me two hours to get there. Does this expression sound natural?
- I'm between jobs. Does this expression sound natural?
- I know that I can say I am at the park, but is correct if I say? I am on the park, please I need ...
- Do you say 'landmark architecture' or simply 'landmark' to refer to a large building that is typi...
- Are the following sentences all natural? Is there any difference between them? London is large...
- Is it me either or me an either
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?