Question
28 October

• Korean

Hi, I want to learn the expressions that native speaker actually uses.

1. Suppose that I'm a student in school(elementary~high). If I want to go to the bathroom during class, which expression is the most natural and used the most? "Can I go to the bathroom?' 'Can I go to the restroom?' 'Can I wash my hands?' or something like that.

2. Suppose that I'm a student in school(elementary~high). If I feel headache or stomachache during class, which expression is the most natural and used the most? "Can I go to the health room?" or "Can I go to the infirmary?" or anything else?

3. Suppose that someone asks me "Where are you from?". As far as I know, most people will answer like "I'm from Korea.", "I'm from Seoul, Korea." etc. In this situation, are the sentences below grammatically ok and do they sound natural? If not, please correct them.

"I'm from a city called Goyang, where I used to live before I get here. It's in Korea. It's located a bit north of Seoul."

Answers

• Armenian
  • English (US) Near fluent

• Korean

• Armenian
  • English (US) Near fluent