Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Am i don't need to put 'of ' at the right ahead of his? Detectives are still trying to unrav...
- Am I write this essay right? Please help me.
- You can use it as you like. 너가 하고 싶은 대로 그거를 사용할 수 있어. Am I right? Does this sound natural?
- 1. When were telephones invented? 2. Pandas are becoming increasingly rare animals. 3. Roses ar...
- Hi! My name is M, and I’m from Japan. I like playing the piano, reading books, and listening to m...
- https://youtu.be/1ve57l3c19g Around 00:07-00:08 What’s he saying between “one of those signs” an...
- What's right? It is ___ who is learning English. a) I b) me
- Is my pronunciation okay? “It’ll work out.”
- broken lip busted lip Which one?
- Can you show me the picture of saddle leather backpack?
- Can you say "I'm from + the name of the city or is it only used with the name of the country?
- Door open ___ this side. A. on B. In C. At D. By Which is correct? And why?
- I'm same way. Is this correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "what's no clicking?" mean? And when can i use it? I heard it, but idk if it's writt...
- 19 How many countries __________ by the time you turn 50? Select one: a. are you going to visit ...