Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you pronounce YOLO (you only live once) in conversation? Also a few examples, please.
- How do you pronounce yowza? I think I heard it used in the American tv show how I met your mother...
- How to pronounce "Dentist's",there are two "s",it is pronounced/dentists/,right??
- Is this natural in American English? There are a lot of foods I love, but I can't choose which i...
- You'll be cruising soon. What does it mean? Context: when getting a license
- Is there a /g/ sound in “Singapore”? And why?
- That would happen if you dodn't go to work tomorrow. is that correct?
- Are these sentences correct?? Nuclear fuels remain highly radioactive for thousands of years. Th...
- thirsty for attention hungry for attention Which one is correct?
- "Tummy mood" has any meaning? I just saw it
- 1.I am going to a/the store. Do you need anything ? 2. Are you guys new in (the) town Should I...
- Does this sound natural? "I feel pity on you."
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 (1) Why do you keep moving, not si...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...