- Is it natural to say "the light bulb went out"?
- Does writing or reading help to develop speaking skills as a second language? Which one helps more?
- ‘Who has broken the window?’ passive form: by whom has the window been broken?/ whom has the wind...
- What is the difference between "fiber" and "fibre"?
- I bought a car back wiper two times on internet. But, both were wrong model and I had to return...
- (When ordering in restaurants) Can I have ~, please? May I have ~, please? Are these expression...
- What is he saying in this recording? "That's bad for our health. It's bad for the climate. It's b...
- Does this sound natural? 1. Would you like to play a game? 2. Would you like to play soccer?
- Is it right to use "trifle" like that - "Don't pay attention to that thing, it's trifle !"
- which one is correct? thank you for a great explanation thank you for the great explanation
- What does 'siuuuu' mean in texting?
- Tengo una pregunta sobre “mucho gusto” y “encantada”. Cuando alguien te dice “Mucho gusto”, prefi...
- Que quiere decir cuando alguien te llama “corazón”? Por ejemplo, “gracias corazón” o “buenos días...
- ¿Cuándo se dice "buenos días", "buenas tardes" y "buenas noches"?
- 1- Describe a tu mejor amigo o amiga. 2- Escribe sobre tu personaje favorito.