27 Nov 2021

  • Russian
  • English (UK)
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? What's the proper word for recording something on video? To tape, to capture, to record, to film, to shoot, to take or maybe something else? Does any of this sound weird if we talk about recording video on phone? I mean not a kind of making a movie.

Share this question
Read more comments

  • English (US)
  • English (UK) Near fluent
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions